a jQuery plug-in to make headline web responsive

See on Scoop.it - Website Designing



Any apprehension I may have had about whether or not a responsive approach would harmonize with my design sensibilities and Paravel’s workflow was erased while working on the redesign of The Do Lectures website. We didn’t have to overhaul our process, were able to stay on budget, and ensured that the site hierarchy remained intact all the way from desktop down to mobile device views. I had such a positive experience on the project that I decided to take what I learned and the opinions I formed to this site for an update.




See on trentwalton.com

0 comments

About Me

Ashok Rathod
I am an enthusiasts web designer who love creativity and enjoys experimenting with various techniques in web development. In my free time you'll find me exploring new web technologies, developing cool websites. You can follow me on twitter.